Friday 30 September 2011

friendship !

FRIENDS ! actually i love my friend more than my family .
because for me friend really very important !
but friend always will get hurt .
it's pain for me ! :(
although sometimes will get hurt and i will sad .
but after that i will forgive and don't care anymore .
because i love them .
actually all of my friend i also will care them .
but only church friends .
school friend i also never do that to them .
i don't know why , i only will treat my church friend good good .
but the feedback sometimes it's hurt and sad .
well . i also forgive and don't mind .
friend , i really miss you guys .
but you guys never understand and know what i'm thinking .
i really very care what you guys say and what you guys think .
guys , i love all of you !
i don't care before how you guys treat me , hate me , tak syok me , i only will sabar .
and i will keep on love you guys .
if didn't have GOD i think i don't know you guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment