Thursday 25 August 2011

sunday ! :)

oh yea ! today have to perform dance at sunday worship .
suddenly feel gen jeong >.< finally done =) nice guysssss ^^ oh yea , today my group member leong sin sang didn't come . because went to penang dy . my group sangat sangat senyap dyy . finally kent join the class :) thanks god ^^ blah blah blah blahhhhhhh ! my mood also down down :( that's why i diam diam , but kent call me cheers . bro , i'm trying , thanks . hmmmm . stay at church see them practice dance . then join the dance also . zui zhen gui de jiao luo =) i want with jason! but he don't want me :( finally he want me :) then ah g ask yoong keat come . because kurang 1 orang . then better i dgn yoong keat loo . whaoooo . okay bah . yoong keat haven't come , then kent ganti yoong keat dance with me 1st . no bad laa . he okay what :) yoong keat came ady . then really start loo . omg ! tak gap loo . kent better than him . try our best loo :) yoong keat macam gao gao zhen ><
suddenly that yoong keat zip his jeans !
OMG ! he do this action infront of me and others .
shhhh ! we laugh til can't stop ! wt!
hahahahhahaahahhahahahahahhahaahhahaha , please laa ! LOL !
then blah blah bnlah .
the most gao siu that partner is me and yoong keat and ah g jason loo .
jia wei and ning also loo .
we call jia wei image ah ning is jia jing . hahahahha .
partner got - boy and ah san :)
hui sin and chun ying :)
me and yoong keat :)
ning and jia wei :)
ah g and jason :)
oh yea !
jia wei my sister ! happy birthday :)
your present i will go buy :)
don't worry ^^
yoong keat have to back to work on 6.00pm .
all right ! bye byeeee ! ^^
yaeh ! we discuss wear ape color shirt .
one partner satu color !
blah blahhh ! have to say bye ! tired ;/
yesterday 4.30am only sleep . then 6.00am wake up .
because of macy's room very cold and i sakit kaki :(
nvmm laa .
jia wei ! happy birthday :)) god bless you ^^
faster chase dou jiajing la =)

No comments:

Post a Comment