Wednesday 10 August 2011

CHURCH ♥

i enjoyed my church time :)
every weekend i go church i will feel damn happy .
and i don't wish to go home fast fast .
hahahaahah ! because i enjoy and happy :p
thanks GOD that give me alots best sisters and best brothers :)
i will cherish them much much :)
because i LOVE them , and its GOD give me 1 :)
hahah ! i love them much much actually ;D
i know sometimes at church will get hurt , but just a testing for me :)
i will keep going and won't give up :)
i love my church :)
although sometimes got problem in youth , but we can settle it :)
because GOD around us and helping us :)
i trust this badly actually ^^
i'm looking forward in this cameron highlands family camp :)
i trust got alots of surprise and we will learn alots thing :)
btw , thanks my dear friend :)
i love you guys :)
you all always cheer me up , help me , pray for me everything :)
i love and i will cherish :)
we just keep going together :D
i trust we can do it !
MAY GOD BLESS US ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment