Thursday 25 August 2011

SATURDAY ! 20/08/2011 =)

oh yea ! meet my beloved classmate again =)
enjoy enjoy !
yan wen jian fetch us loo , seong and macy and me .
and then last is ah lun .
he pindah rumah dy , simpang pulai .
i need to borrow his house toilet change skirt .
OMG ! he lengzai jor loo . really long time didn't meet him loo .
whaoooo . his house so big ! i like i like =)
before i go inside i bukan say hi with him .
its ask him , your house got dog mou geh . hahah .
they laugh me ! shhhhhhh >< gao dim , go go go ! voodoo we are coming now ! enjoy with them =) so cold loo dai lou . only me and macy two girl , nvm . dah biasa mar . hahhaha . yii , seong and lun go makan lok lok didn't tell us >< actually ah lun got told me they go eat lok lok . but i silap , i tot he said go out a while , no wonder go out half and hour also haven't come back laa . ade two ah kent there , one is yan wen jian - kent gan ; one is kent . LOL ! kent gan always call us dance , LOL ! ah lun kacau ! >< enjoy enjoy :) oh yea . my dear zhen yan came dy . she just come a while , then bring me go barroom and club9 . JALAN KAKI AHHHHH ! ;p whaoooooo . banyak ppl loo ><
i stay there around 20minutes , then i'm gonna go back voodoo there .
zhenyan's friend fetch me back , she called me don't so fast back .
but i have to find my freind mar , later they worry .
thanks girl for fetch me back =)
OH NO ! Macy drunk ? maybe ? i don't know what happened at all .
btw , she okay dy =)
we go and dance , shake shake boom boom ! xD
LOL ! that kent hou pannai dance loo , macam yes gem . hhahaha .
oh yea . second round , mamak . hahhaha .
relax come on !
around 3 we back . because next day they guys go to bukit merah .
oh yea ! forgot dy .
ah lun's birthday ! happy birthday ah lun :)
we count down with him . and we out its because of ah lun also .
hahhahaa , happy birthday lun =)
balik balik !
go home sleep . because everyone also have to wake up early ^^
i have to go church morning 7.15 . lun,kent(x2),seong go bukit merah , macy got maxis show .
awwww ! goodnight my dear friends :D
* today i didn't drunk . but macy drunk :p *

No comments:

Post a Comment