Thursday 25 August 2011

CLASSMATE !

I LOVE MY CLASSMATE ~ !
long long time didn't meet them .
1st time meet them at 18/08/2011 , i won't forget !
enjoyed and happy , hahahaa XD
they change a lots .
boy lengzai jor, girl pretty jor !
OMG ! hahahha . i love them !
1st gathering make me thinking back our school life .
got a lots our sweet , funny , happy memories .
awwww ! i miss it =(
we will meet again on 20/08/2011 saturday !
but horhor back to singapore ady .
hmmm , nvm , she will come back .
but NEXT YEAR =( !
i will miss her much much =)
oh yea ! this saturday who will on ?
yeah yeah !
me , macy , yan wen jian , ah seong ! haha
oh yea , and ah loon , this guy long time didn't meet dy , don't know ade lengzai jor mou ler . hahah , saturday morning will come back from songapore .
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SATURDAY ! HAHAHHAAHAHAH !
I LOVE YOU GUYS !

No comments:

Post a Comment