Sunday 14 August 2011

GAME OVER !

Game its over .
ended dy !
but make me pain like hell :(
i'm trying to don't think , but i can't do it .
automatic will think all about him .
come on ! CHENG CHEE YAN ! wake up !
its just a dream .
no more him in your life .
everything will be fine . you still can live without him .
you are strong girl , okay ?
STOP YOUR STUPID CRYING PLEASE !
cry for what ? for sad ?
don't ! i must stand up and forget it .
that just a process .
only can say that i fall in love with a person who should not love .
hmmmmmmmm ! wake up ! forget it .
i can't post on my fb , because i don't want let him know .
i just wanna post at here and myself know only .
no one will view this .
its my diary for myself .
i'm okay , i will stand strong .
because i can do it .
thanks for my friends support before .
thanks for my friends advice after .
and thanks god , give me many friend .
they cheer me up , support me , advice me .
if not , i really don't know what i should do :/
btw , i will wake up soon .
i need times to get well soon .
because its hurt , pain , sad !
forget it !
the last i love you i say at here 1
BUSUK ! I LOVE YOU ! BYEBYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment