Thursday 27 October 2011

1st TIME CALL 999 @@

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

Serious , I'm 1st time call 999 .
Gen jeong like hell gem ><
After we perform at Kampar , we back to church .
Then we making a video for their camp one .
Then jing loon go outside .
When he came inside . He told us got an Indian uncle asked him call ambulance .
Then I'm looking outside , I saw that uncle go back bus stop there , and sleep at there .
Then all of us feel very surprise and keep on ask why .
Then we discuss a while , when discussion , no one really wanna go bus station there ask the uncle what happened actually ..
They just gave me a reason that they don't know speak malay . WTF !
Then I suggest go and ask uncle .
Then me and heng wo , jing loon go and ask .
Uncle told me that he sakit jantung , wanna go hospital . He look like hou sen fu .
When I saw this i really very sympathy uncle , I tell myself I must help him or call ambulance .
Then I take my phone and press 999 .
Blah blah blah blah blah blah .
Madam said pass the line to Ipoh hospital .
I'm gen jeong and waiting and my heart keep on say FAST FAST FAST  ! 
Finally Ipoh hospital pick up the phone .
STUPID ! Where is Gunung Rapat also don't know ! WTF !
USE YOUR BABI BRAIN LAA ! TIUUUUUUUUUUUU ! 
Talked so much with me , in the end , he told me , sorry , didn't have any ambulance here . Please wait .
Only got 3 ambulance , but 3 also out already .
WHAT THE FUCK ! o0o
Malaysia really poor like hell mie ! Go and buy more and more lar .
Then I told him , no need ! I can wait but uncle can't wait ! 
I told him I send uncle to hospital , luckily you still got manners and say thanks with me and keep on ask me really send him to hospital . 
I SAY YES ! IF NOT ! I'M SERIOUS ! 
Then he keep on say thanks ! Because I still know how to spell RESPONSIBLE , OKAY  !
I told uncle I send him to hospital , uncle cried  !
OH MY GOSH !
I asked wheres your son and daughter , uncle cried again ! 
My heart was broken when I saw uncle cried ! 
Uncle don't cry please :)
I told him , Uncle , may GOD bless you and Happy Deepavali :D
Uncle smile a while and keep on say thanks .
On the road really got 2 or 3 ambulance there . Accident ?
GOD BLESS =/
Uncle's pocket only got RM5 .
His son and daughter not here , I hope they will come back and find uncle :(
Finally reached hospital .
We take uncle to inside , I think uncle go hospital . 
No wonder he knows how to go .
Doctor asked me , you know him ? 
I said I don't know him , just he minta tolong .
Doctor said , well done , and very surprise , because didn't see before plus that uncle is Indian and we really don't know and when we called ambulance , ambulance can't help then we sent to hospital . 
Only got people will call ambulance . But ambulance come or don't come not their business .
I told him , I only can do what can I do .
And help what can I help .
Doctor also keep on said thanks with us .
When I'm gonna leave , I told uncle I have to go , and wish uncle again , Happy Deepavali :)
Uncle cried again and keep on said thanks .
I feel like wanna cry =(
But I know I can't cry =/
Uncle . May GOD bless you :)
When we reached church , that ye sui lou said us sor and called us don't go help , and told us that uncle ban ye !
I really fucking angry and gotta feeling wanna go scold 9 him 99 ! o0o
Shut the fuck up ! Not business ! Diam ! Bullshit ! 
Well ! Lou yeh ! You will regret , and I hope you won't kena this one day ! 
Uncle , Happy Deepavali and wish all your dream come true ! :D
May GOD bless you and your family ^^
And hope your family will come back and find you :p

No comments:

Post a Comment