Friday 7 October 2011

CHEE WEI SAN !

Ah San . I think you won't see this . Because you never open blog one . Am i right ? HAHAHAHAH . Alright , Thanks for you be my friend :) Before we always chat chat chat until non-stop . But now didn't have ler >.< Because both of us also didn't have enough time to chat izit ? Actually it's alasan jek >< Because we didn't seem like before can always chat . Hmmmm , I also don't know why :/ Maybe topic not same ady . Well , you already got boyfriend to care and sayang you . I hope that boy will seriously to treat you good and sayang you . I hope he won't hurt you like before SY hurt you . I will support you and be with you :)
Before I always go your house , we always chat at your room before sleep with ning ning :p HAHHAHHA , I miss that time badly i tell you :/ When we can like that again ? I know your SPM coming . Alright , keep going , Keep it up ! I LOVE YOU ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment