Monday 31 October 2011

you !

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

Finally back from KL .
Fucking syok , sad , happy , tired , pity .
Went to pasarmalam with classmate .
I saw macy them .
WTF ! Sei zai leong back ady , and he won't go back SG again .
GREAT ! HAHAHAHAHAHA .
i told them something , they laugh me like hell gem .
Especially Ah Leong . Laugh cannot stop .
W@hen snooker kena he hit me .
Sei zai ah >< HAHAHHAHAHAHA . He touch my hand and keep on say SORRY . WTF ! His hand so clod man . SWT ! I feel very hot lor . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH . He belanja kita minum ler ><
I'm the last order , he paid for them ady .
When my coffee came already .
I wanna pay , then he fast fast help me paid .
Aiyoor . Thanks so much lor :p
ahahahahah .
GOSH ! yuan lai that day YEE HIM text me it's because of wanna ask me to clubbing .
But I'm still in KL . Haven't back .
Yuan lai it's because og ah leong came back ady .
LOL . Today lor or tomorrow .
Because my birthday mar :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment