Friday 7 October 2011

ELAINE CHEE WEL LING ! ( part 2 )

Actually i haven't finish yet , HAHAH
You really awesome , let me very pei fu you . HAHAHAH
You only 14years old , but you already know alots thing .
It's our LORD giving you .
Keep it up seriously .
You really can do it ! :)
Well , i knew you always care about me .
I know I know !
Really thanks so much :)
It's touch for me , and I will cherish it ! ^^
Ernnn , for me you really important .
I only can write at here , because if face to face I don't know how to say :p
HAHAHHAHAHA , Because I know you will view my blog :D
hmmmmm , I really miss that time i always go your house play , eat , sleep .
Unforgettable ! it's our sweet memories :p
Do you remember it ? I ALWAYS REMEMBER ALL ! ♥
How's your life now ?
I really long long long time didn't chat with you :/
Since you still study Standard 6 I friend with you until now .
We have never quarrel . It's great ! (: AHHAHAAHAH XD
Hmmmmmm , when we can syok together ? sleep together ?
HAHAHAHAH . Really damn miss it !
Alright , Ning , I LOVE YOU ! ♥
YOU ARE MY BFF ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment