Wednesday 12 October 2011

ET 18YEARS OLD BIRTHDAY ♥

MY ET , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥
I LOVE YOU MY BFF !
This story it's for you :)
You this sei sor por , i kenal you already 10years ! :D
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! XD
No one can longer than you loo , opsss !
Actually got , ah duan loo :p
HAHAHHHAHAAHAH ,since I baby I already know her .
But you is standard 2 know you until now :p
Standard 2 until Standard 6 we same class .
Then secondary we also same school , but Form 1 & 2 we not same class .
Finally until Form 3 I can same class with you .
Then until Form 5 also same class and you sit with me one ! hhahaha XD
You in a relationship with yee him !
I really very very surprise loo ><
HAHAAHHAHAHA !
Congratulation my beloved ♥
Finally you found your dream man ♥
I'm happy that you can found a good boy , ehy , he really good ger loo . Although got smoke , but you are his 1st LOVE loo ♥ HAHHAHA .
Hope you can stay longer with him :D
hehehehehs , dear , wish you all the best ;D
Stay happy , pretty , cute , slim always ♥
I LOVE YOU MY BELOVED ET ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment