Wednesday 12 October 2011

EMO =/

When I'm moody I only hear those song always make me high and make me cry .
i just don't want to think .
Because I'm tired =(
Stop to thinking stop to do anything ,
Just wanna be lazy =/
What also don't want to do .
Actually I'm naughty girl .
Clubbing it's one of my life :D
I can't lost it !
Only clubbing i only can get well soon .
A lots friend at there , fun , hug , kiss , many thing :p
I'm fucking happy when i go :p
But yesterday it's my 1st time vomit after i drunk =(
ngo zhong laugh see wah vomit after drink ><
LAK SEHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! o0o
STUPID GIRL ! o0o WTF !
Luckily no people saw it , only the guy who fetch me home then he know .
3 times block , luckily nothing . huhhh .
Police saw me like drunk , want check my IC !
Well , just check ! I didn't wrong !
Because I'm not driver :p LALALALLALALL xp

No comments:

Post a Comment