Wednesday 2 November 2011

18YEARS OLD COUNTDOWN !

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon
YEAH ! I'm lazy to type countdown part !
HAHAHAAHAHAH .
Because funny thing on 02-11-2011 :p
Yee Him then out with me , for discuss my birthday celebration (:
Got me , AH Liong , Yee Him , ET , Mei Ling , , Hou Nam , Macy and Kent (:
Before we wanna go pasar malam 1st .
But raining , so changed to yum cha at Bercham there (:
Finally we decide to Euro House !
YEAH !
Macy and Kent go home 1st .
Then others go snooker :p
Play play play !
Then Ah Liong said after snooker wanna go MCDonald .
Good ! Because I'm hungry like hell !
When snooker really funny like hell !
The room full of our sound ! ahahahahah
Then after snooker , then makan lor .
YEAH ! Got people belanja :p
HAHAHAHAH !
Then oh , got a cute small girl come and talk with us .
She really very cute ! :p
I ask her , here got 3 gor gor . Which one you like ?
There got Yee Him , Ah Liong and Hou Nam .
She think think and shy shy said Ah Liong !
AHHAHAAHAH ! Then we only can keep on laugh !
Finally 12.00am . All of them wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY :p
Thanks !
Gonna back liao !
Happy Birthday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment