Monday 5 December 2011

03.12.2011 Saturday Party Night ♥

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

Suppose I will stay at Vivian's house until Sunday , then morning follow she go church .
When we having our lunch at Perade's Shilin , friend called me .
GOSH ! Ah Liong ? Mea si ?
When I answer he asked me * CCY , where are you * .
I said * outside , mea si ? *
He said * neh , outside your house got one pack rice on the floor , go and eat , I buy for you one *
I said * damn you ! sei yeh ah ! >< * He said * HAHAH ! Joking jek , tonight free mou ? * I said * free , mea si ? * He said * wanna go Lavish ? * * in my heart * Lavish ? JENG loh ! :p I said * really go Lavish ah ? hahahah ! I wanna go * Walaoo . Before he call me already got people go , now he asked me pulak , jeng :p Blah blah blah . I called See Wah go . I asked him wanna ask black chicken go , he said DON'T WANT ! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Finally reached , many people woh @@ No wonder full booking and call us sit bar there , but not round bar . But round bar today got DeeJay Wing and DeeJay Rock . But Lavish more fun , LOL ! We dance , we drink , we laugh , we shout ! Oh yea ! DeeJay V-Flow shout my name again ! LOL ! Thankiew baby ! ♥ He played my love song * LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG * Then he came down , I dance with him a while . LOL . Dai tou lam :p I go round bar with See Wah , actually just wanna see see . I saw DJ , he cut his hair dy , macam yes gem , YENG ! :p Okay , when we go back Lavish , mgo zhong dou a guy , I look at him and wanna say sorry . Dim gui zi , it's him ! ==||| Wanna chase me that guy ! == WHAT THE FUCK ! Mou gao ngo lah ! >< DAMN ! After I saw him . I smile with him , and run to Lavish ! GOSH ! His seat at in front of me ==|| WHAT THE FUCK ! MEA SI OH ! :( HELP ! :( T.T T.T T.T T.T I hope he won't come my seat find me . Damn ! After I went to toilet , he already sit beside my seat ==||| He try to wanna talk with me and hug me . But I try to push him away . I go stage dance with those girl . DeeJay gave me drink something , but I don't know what that . HAHAHAHHA ! But it's nice :p Then he keep on look at me , See Wah and others also told me he keep on look at me @@ WHAT THE HELL ! :( See Wah leave , Liong and his cousin went to CC . Leave me alone there , luckily before I dance with a guy , he recognize me , accompany a while . Finally I beh tahan . I wanna go outside . I saw a guy - SHORTY ! Yeah ! I high 5 with him and chat with him a while . Then I asked him wanna go where , he said find friends . I follow beside him , WTF ! His friend jau hei kang kang ==||| Em hei gua ==||| Actually I know they know each other . But just don't know he will find me that night >///< SWT ==|||||||||||||||||| Suddenly he hug me , and told Shorty I'm his GF . Shorty help me asked me , issit he wanna chase me . He said yes ! WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF ! o0o It's not enough for me ><

After that we go Yee Him's car sleep .
Because we are tired and I got a bit drunk dy @@

3.30pm we go in Lavish again .
And sit at round bar .
See them dance and DeeJay Wing spinning .
They look so enjoy .

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

When wing wanna go inside Lavish wash hand . He saw me .
And smile with me .
Ops ! I feel shy :p
Hi wing :p
Heheheheehehe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment