Thursday 1 December 2011

Midnight !

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

Uhmmm , now already 3.23am 02-12-2011 Friday :)
Actually I should be happy or nothing just like normal .
But why suddenly :/
After I saw his reply I feel it :(
Or should say I sensitive ?
I don't know at all , and don't wanna know it .
Actually I wanna know it , but scared get hurt after know it .
That's why I choose to forget and don't think about it .
But can I do it ? I hope I can :/
I shouldn't think too much and do that .
Because I know it's won't be possible .
If it's possible that's means I'm lie myself :/
Why I wanna do it ? It's good for me !
Damn !
I'm not like you or love you .
I'm just treat as my best buddy you know ?
Because you're really good .
I hope it's not fake one I hope it's true :/
Alright , you gave a many smile and funny thing .
And thanks for your care .
I get it dude :D
I will always remember you , you're the best .
Be the most famous XX in Ipoh !
Sure support you ! HAHAHAHAH XD

No comments:

Post a Comment