Friday 9 December 2011

Crazy School Party 09-12-2011 ♥

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

Oh yea ! It's crazy school party yesterday night :D
Not bad , niceeeeee :) HAHAHHAHA XD
But I felt boring when starting ==
Nothing do , sien , alone , they are See Wah's friends , no one I know >< Wen Jian and Yee Him asked me issit boring , I told them yea , I'm FUCKING boring :| So , what can I do ? Stand there can see here see there , look here look there , go toilet . DAMN ! WHY WHY WHY ! Actually I emo dy :( Don't ask me why , I also don't know . Not in the mood , feel like wanna drunk and sleep well and don't think too much . But don't feel like wanna drink >< Just wanna drunk , so ? Talking fei wah issit ? Haih ! I'm waiting Rainine come , she went to see doctor because she sick , fever and sore throat . Oh yea ! Finally DJ played my love song --- LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG . Ishhh , he said he called me name I didn't look at there , why I didn't heard that ? DAMNNNNNN ! SORRY ! Not in the mood :( Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Somebody help me and accompany me ? :| I just need somebody to accompany :( DAMN ! I dislike when I go clubbing I totally didn't have any clubbing mood and feel ! o0o WTF ! FML ! Blah blah blahhh ! Shorty reached , Rainine reached also . I go find them better :) Rainine really sick , haih , sick why still wanna come ? Actually I'm sick also , haven't recover , well , I still wanna go XD She moody , because of DeeJay Wing . Haihhh . Wing really don't want talk with her , what she did wrong ? She only kiss DeeJay Rock and you saw it . I asked you got angry her because of she kiss Rock anot . You said didn't have and told me they're friend , kiss it's okay what . But why you don't reply her msg and don't wanna talk with her and try to push her away ? You told me that you lazy sms and called me tell her NOTHING . Hey guy come on ! You should tell her . Not me . If I tell her got use I already tell loh , she just want you tell her , not us . Shorty told me something , and I'm promise I can't tell , because will hurt people . But something should settle one . Can't let her wait too long . Lazy sms but you can answer her call mar . Or I should say you wanna BEI Rainine ? Maybe , and I feel that . Talk you also don't wanna talk with her , you say ler wing ? Haihh ! I knew something , but I hope she will consider 1st . Maybe she not suit you or you not suit her . Shorty and me also cannot help anything . Only pass msg to you and her . she cried because of you , do you know ? I 1st time saw this . If a girl can cry because of you please cherish her , because she really fall in love with you . So hope both of you will be alright one day :D Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Let me drink again , all gone ! HAHAHHAHAHA , Thanks DJ V-FLOW :) Well , someone find me ><||| I know . hahhahah , they laugh me >< SEI YEH AH ><
Don't laugh jor ler .
Next time come out yum cha they sure laugh me one .
I know it . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Sudah biasa loh .
Alright , party done :D Finished :)
See you guys ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment