Thursday 1 December 2011

LAN TOU FA ! ==

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

OH MY GOSH !
Nah , who said no people chase me ?
Got , but it's lan tou fa ==|||
Dulan dy o0o
They not my cup of tea lar . SWT !
DAMN !
Keep on asking me those fucking question , I already dulan jor lor .
I'm just wanna tell you , I really didn't have any feelings with you .
Please don't do anything make me annoying one .
I don't hope that I'll hate you or dislike you !
Those guys like me , but not my type .
What I like I can't get !
Arghhhh ! It's hurt and sad and gek sum .
Well , I'll slow slow find and wait :D
Classmate told me , after that day we wen to Lavish Glow Paint Party Night 11.11.2011 , then starting got many people know me .
And those people also clubbing kaki and DJ . LOL .
I'm not famous :D For me just like know more friends and learn more thing and happy and fun :D
Well , lan tou fa really drive me crazy ! ==|||

No comments:

Post a Comment