Thursday 3 November 2011

18years old BIRTHDAY ! ♥ * Church *

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon
Happy Birthday CCY ♥
Wished you have a great birthday and have a nice day .
My Facebook's wall fully of this !
But I love it ! ♥
Thanks friendsssss ! ♥
Working working working ! :p
Suddenly Ah Ning Told me wanna celebrate with me , asked my got free anot .
Actually I'm already date classmate , uhmmmmm , never mind lar (:
I can attend also (:
She told me 6:30pm will come and fetch me .
I go phone shop a while .Then I saw Brian learning driving .
Walaooo ! He saw me also .
Then suddenly Ah Ning said cancelled .
WHAOOO ! SAD !
Haihhh ! Birthday also kena FFK .
I though they just kidding .
Dim zi dou ! It's real .
Alright ! Fine !
I'm gonna prepare already ! I got date ! :p
OMFG ! Suddenly told me on .
Haihhhh ! Gao sei ngo lor @@
Fine again !
8:00pm go Ning's house (:
Walaooo ! My present really very special ! :p
Love it ! ♥
Thanks ! (:
Around 9:00pm I have to leave 1st .
Because Macy already keep on calling me .
Sorry ! I'm happy !
Love you guys ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment