Monday 14 November 2011

MIAO !

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

She gonna leave me soon .
She will leave Ipoh again on this coming Friday :(
She gonna going back to Singapore for work .
She will come back after CNY :(
Maybe after half year .
I'm gonna miss her much much !
She is my baby ! ♥
I love her much much ! ♥
Every time she come back I also got surprise one .
When clubbing she is the most crazy with me one .
And she always make chance to me with him when clubbing on last Friday night for celebrated my belated birthday :)
She is the one of the people who support me choose him .
Because she got experience about love .
That's why she encourage me and support me .
Baby take good good care when back to Singapore :)
I will always miss you ! ♥
I LOVE YOU BABY CATHERINE MIAO NG SEE WAH ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment