Thursday 10 November 2011

EVERYDAY ! :p

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

My babes classmate !
You guys knows that we already meet up everyday !
HAHAHAHH !
Everyday when we meet , we will said * Hi , today we meet again *
Some more we will said * aiyoryor , I really meet you all one week lor , non-stop one * :p
HAHAHAHAAH !
And will said tomorrow don't out lor , wanna sleep .
But until tomorrow we still meet ! :p
We went to many many places and take a lots of the crazy photos ! ♥
Kampar , 1st time we go we just long gai and go MC Donald's toilet :p
2nd time , we go we stop at the lake there and take a lots crazy photos and chit-chat and smoke , I'm still remember that Liong's rokok * jump * to the lake there !
Laugh die use ! When he * ARGHHHH * I thought his phone kena . HAHAHA xD
That night I cry again , Liong , See Wah and Mei Ling accompany me .
THANKS ! ♥ I LOVE YOU GUYS MUCH MUCH ! ♥
I already created a album for us in Facebook ! ♥
That's our sweet memories ! ♥
DR Park we also went ady . I'm still remember all is scared one .
Except Hou Nam and Liong , I sit between them I really feel sooo scared :p
But luckily they accompany me :p
Menglembu , Jelapang , Dong Kui , Pengkalan , Jalan Kuala Kangsar , Highway , Kampar ! :)
Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :p
I remember that Liong feel sleepy because he sick dy , he wanna go home , then we said we wanna go Menglembu long gai , I asked him wanna go or not , he said OKAY !
Actually that night we are celebrate Weng Yan's birthday , we went to Dong Kui Station One Cafe yum cha :p
Hou Nam fetch us . He wanna go AMWAY meeting . Then he go lor , near Station One also :)
Then after we yum cha we go car park there find Hou Nam , we chat a while .
Yee Him told me my birthday that night they use many money almost pokai .
I feel so sorry , I said sorry with Liong and Yee Him .
They said nothing lar , all also wanna fun only and that day it's my birthday , never mind and nothing .
But I still feel so sorry lar >3<
But they said nothing , they yuan yi one .
Yee Him just said Mei Ling when eating no money pay . HAHAHAH . FUNNY !
Btw , thanks darlingsssss ! ♥
Yee Him said , next time I must sik do when he birthday .
Then me , Yee Him and Liong planning when Christmas wanna out and drunk ! :p
We are planning ! YEAHHH ! ♥
Mei Ling heard dou , she said she wanna join , HAHAHA ! COME ION GIRLS ! ♥
Ngam ngam hou he finished meeting . Then king king har said wanna go long gai .
They Mei Ling said she pay petrol . GOOD ! :p
Then Yee Him drive , Mei Ling sit in front . I sit right hand side . Liong sit middle .
Whaooooo ! Hey world ! We are coming ! ♥
Then we long long long long gai ! :p
We planning wanna go DR Park , I said I scared .
Then Liong said later when go add petrol he change seat with me , because I scared .
Awwwww ! Thankiew ! ♥
I sit middle ! YEAHHHH ! Got two guy protect me ! :p
Kena block again ! ==
SWT ! Why always block geh !
Because got mak rempat that night ! XD
We didn't follow , we just go where we wanna go ! :p
In car I cry , I laugh , I emo , I smile , I shout , I hug , I tired , I sleepy , I scared , I crazy ! All of this they also know . They didn't say anything .
Just keep on long gai and trying to make me laugh and smile .
Thanks babesss ! ♥
I knows Liong sick ady , when I asked him go yum cha I already knows it .
For about this I ady said many * SORRY * with him .
But he keep on say never mind and nothing .
And he said out also not bad , because at home also boring and that night he very happy also .
HAHAHAHAHAHH ! Really happy like hell !

No comments:

Post a Comment