Tuesday 22 November 2011

MOODY !

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

OH MY GOSH !
Today I moody !
Although working now , nut heart thinking others thing :(
What's wrong ?
Mood keep on down down :(
What happened of me ?
Because I'm lose !
I was lose many thing :(
Haihhhhh !
Tong yan em tong meng ah T.T
I only can admire :(
Btw , I will keep going !
I trust one day I can be that !
I trust one day I will be the best !
But I need abit time to do and prepare that .
Because I'm not superwoman now :|
Well !
I CAN DO IT !
Raining now ! Raining just like my feelings now , heart was crying :(
Oh no !
Don't cry please :(
I was mood down down now T.T
What can I do ?
Tears wanna out dy :(
I wanna be strong , can I ?
Give me half year !
CNY will got a new CCY !
I CAN DO IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment