Thursday 3 November 2011

18years old BIRTHDAY ! ♥ * Classmate *

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

01.11.2011 Tuesday we already date and discuss go where already (:
Macy will inform peoples (:
When I'm going back home after work .
ET called me said Macy wanna changed place .
WAlaoooooo yeh !
I reached home . I called Macy and asked what happened .
She told me Ah Heng didn't allow she go Euro House .
SAD ! Haihhhh ! Never mind lur (:
I'm late when go O Place !
Sorry guys !
OMG ! Yee Him , Ah Seong and Kent already wait me half an hour at Perade .
Sorry guys :(
Finally we safely reached O Place :p
YEAHHH !
We drink , we chat .
Then I called Yee Him , ET and Mei Ling go outside a while .
Then SMOKE and we chat a while ! LOL .
Waiting there , SWT ! HAHAHAH
Then ET wanna bring me go inside and close my eyes .
When I'm wanna go inside , suddenly got people call me .
WAIT ! PLEASE ! Let me answer this call 1st .
LOL ! Ah Liong ! He told me he coming form Gunung Rapat already .
Alright . I told them they coming , wanna wait them ?
They said no need ==
Okay lor ! Then changed to Mei Ling close my eyes and bring me to inside :p
Walaoooo !
Surprise ! My favorite ! Chocolate cake ! ♥
They 1st time give me surprise !
I wanna cry already when I saw it ! T__T
It's very very touch ! ♥
Sing a birthday song , take photos , make a wished !
AHHAHAHAHAHHA ! I heard someone say tonight must find a boy * HOI BAO *
SEI YEH ahhh ! >< HAHAHAHAHAH ! Ah Liong called me again , said he already reached Perade . Then me , Yee Him , ET and Mei Ling go there take them come (: Safely reached again :p And Ah Hoong came already (: OMG ! They really buy birthday present to me :p OMG ! Surprise , I thought they just kidding . I'm guess-ing what that . HAHAHAHAAH xD When I open ! OMG ! Angry Bird ! So cute ! I love it ! ♥ Thanks Ah Liong and Hou Nam ! ♥ I take photo with them ONE BY ONE :p HAHAHAHAHHAH ! When take photo really laugh die me . HAHAHAHAHHAHAH ! But I love those photos ! ♥ Then said bye with Macy , Ying Xin , Ah Seong and Kent . Then we got second round ! Clubbing ! Drinking ! Lavish ! ♥ Blah blah blah ! When we reached , Ah Liong jau kena satu leng lui kao ! She work at there one . Mei Ling * ban * hap chou . Funny dou ! They wished me the last HAPPY BIRTHDAY and yum sing ! ♥ That girl also wished me , thanks ! ♥ Mei Ling wanna play a game with me and if lose have to drink ! I told her if you success kiss a boy I will kiss a boy also . She said she go kiss Ah Liong , if she kiss already I have to KISS Ah Liong . Me , ET and Yee Him bet she no dare go kiss LIONG ! HAHAHAAH ! We are waiting , because LIONG talking with a girl . The girl go away . They Mei Ling go told LIOng . LIONG didn't said anything . Mei Ling really kiss his face ! OMG ! She dare ! WTF ! All of them looking at me . I told them I wanna go toilet ! Yee Him said can't ! WTF ! Then Mei Ling go tell LIONG actually what happen . After Mei Ling told LIONG . Suddenly got people hug and kiss my lips ! OMG ! LIONG kiss me ! My 1st kiss ! HAHAHAHAHHA ! GOSH ! He dare ! Mei Ling said not enough . Then he kiss again and we hug both . WTF ! They said not enough . They said if I * DA K LUN * with LIONG then Mei Ling have to find a boy kiss also . Then LIONG said if he * DA K LUN * with me . Yee HIm have to do the same with ET ! Yee Him said he nothing one . They prepared phone and wanna take photo ! LIONG asked me are you ready ? We both drink a bit beer 1st . SWT ! >< Then I sit at there .
I'm talking , suddenly !
LIONG kiss me and hug me ! Then i hug and kiss also :p
Before we kiss he said just touch mouth only , didn't * DA K LUN *
But when he kise me he * DA K LUN * lor .
Tongue touch tongue ! SYOK !
My mouth full of his ait liur ! saliva !
GOSH ! After we kiss , they surprise .
How dare we are ! ;p
They keep on asked me syok mou .
LOL . SYOK lor :p
HAHAHAHAHAAHHA xD
Finally until Yee Him and ET !
YEAH ! Until Mei Ling !
I found a * mang ga la * to let her kiss face !
Finally she done ! LOL !
Alright , take photo time !
Many gao siu photo !
Upload soon ! ♥
Alright ! We gotta go ! :p
BYE BYE ! ♥
We go Tong Sui Gai 1st :p
Then we back !
Thanks guys ! You all make me fucking happy ! ♥
And you all are success make me lost my 1st KISS ! ♥
AHHAAHAHAHAHAH ! PRO GUYS ! xD
I LOVE YOU GUYS ! ♥
MUACHHHHHX ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment