Wednesday 16 November 2011

OH MY GOSH !

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ?
Why those guy got connection with me one also same type geh ?
DJ , play boy !
What the fuck !
But I got more interest with DJ .
Play boy it's not good for me , because I also don't know .
Just don't want play boy be my BF , it's not suit for me .
As my darling ET said , worry I will get hurt .
That's why she not encourage me too choose that fela .
Ehmmm . I think I already know who I want now .
Require can't too high .
Maybe face for me it's a problem .
But I still know that who suit for me ger loh .
That's HIM !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !
I'm gonna meet him tonight !
Everything should step by step ! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment