Thursday 10 November 2011

EVERYDAY ! :p ( PART 2 )

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

HAHHAHAHAHAA !
Everyday when we meet we sure thinking back that night ( 04/11/2011 Thursday 0 we went to many many places and what happened in car :p
Then they will said Mei Ling one .
Liong said she said wanna go where then Yee Him jau fetch us go where .
I said I also got fault , because i can't back home then need you guys accompany >
then he said NO NO NO , that's Mei Ling problem .
SWT ! Never mind lar , they also said not my problem :p
But if that night not they accompany me , I can't image what will I do at home =/
Because I'm really fucking emo that night =(
Thankieww my darlingss ! ♥
For me , this week really meaningful with them .
Because finally I can know that how much they care about me and support me and sayang me .
They knows I'm emo and damn damn damn sad .
They bring me go yum cha , king gai and long gai !
They make fun with me .
They want to laugh !
What they have do it's really touch my heart 99 ! ♥
Before I never cherish them .
But start from now I will 100% cherish them !
When schooling life they accompany me , laugh with me , crazy with me , help me !
I won't forget forever and ever ! :) ♥
I'm still remember after my birthday , I got tagged then\m in a status .
Liong said a thing make me touch 99 ! ♥
I never think that he will said this kid of touch thing with me .
Because he is boy mar and he always play play one .
That's why I never think before :)
Thankiew guyss ! ♥ And Yeen Him also ! ♥
Many many sweet memories in my mind with them ! ♥
Thankiew babes friends ! ♥
I LOVE ALL OF YOU ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment