Monday 14 November 2011

FEEL !

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

I gotta feel .
Uhmmmmmm , yesterday because of a status I misunderstand him :(
Because when he posted it , ngam ngam hou it's me SMS him .
I thought he scolding me .
But actually he scolding black chicken .
But before I know the true fact I really fucking angry until posted on FB .
Because really not my problem :(
I'm just help black chicken pass message .
Not I wanna date him .
His status really drive my crazy :( I'm thinking too much .
Because before I already know he won't angry me one .
He only will tak syok and angry black chicken .
But why I still worry and think too much .
Is it they say ngam jor .
Both of us really got chance .
Haihhh , already got 3peoples said we got chance .
ET told me that , when she saw my FB photos with him one , she said if she don't know us , she will thought we pak tor .
OMG ! I don't know lar .
His brother Yee Him also called me try try , OMG !
I don't want fall in love with wrong person again .
Because I knows the feelings , it's freaking hurt ! :(
That's why i don't hope that I really fall in love with him .
If got feel with him it's okay what , at least won't get hurt mar .
But I already know he is that kind of people .
So I should accept it lor .
And think baik baik 1st . I still got a lots time to consider .
I hope I won't regret .
That's my 1st , if really touch dou , I don't know what i will do .
But he really good than those guys I likes and love before .
Leng zai ? Yea , he really leng zai .
Good ? Yea , he really good . But only smoke .
But I can accept it , just like accept my daddy , because daddy smoke also .
Why I can't accept ler , SWT -.-
And he love to clubbing and drink .
Uhmmmm , actually I also same with him jek >< Nothing I can't accept one . Haihhhh . Because 这个世界已经是男女平等了 ! So , people's thinking should open a bit . Don't always thinking like Aunty Uncle , sudah sien if always like that ><
Yesterday night after I out with Yee Him , ET and Black Chicken .
When we wanna go home , we saw Hou Nam .
then we asked him go yum cha loh .
Yuan bun Yee Him got go geh , but when he fetch ET go home he sms us said don't want go ady .
Then we already at Song Choon , near Liong house .
Hou Nam asked wheres Liong , I said we didn't ask him out , because he look like tired and he wanna sleep .
Then I called him go his house see see he wanna out anot loh .
Then when going I call him .
Actually when I calling him I feel nervous , gam gai =/
Then he answer call , his sound like just wake up .
I asked are you sleeping ? He said just wake up .
I asked him wanna go yum cha anot , we already at your house outside already .
He said okay .When ended call , I feel like disturb he sleeping .
But why he don't reject out ler , he can reject de mar .
In car I didn't say anything about FB one .
When we reached Gunung Rapat Station One Cafe he sit in front of me .
Then chat chat chat .
I don't know chat until where , we talking about FB one .
Then he siu , I straight asked him you scolding me on FB ah .
he said not scold you lah . I scold black chicken .
Black Chicken don't know what happened , she didn't heard anything what we have chat .
Then he said Yee Him suddenly called him asked about FB one .
When Yee Him he was sleeping , then he feel weird weird .
Then wake up and open FB ,then he saw my status then he knew what happened already .
Then I told him I'm not scolding you .
!st time he play me like thought I angry and scold him .
2nd time I saw his eyes and action then I already know he play me .
Actually he already know who I scolding , I'm scolding black chicken .
He said when he saw my status he wanna comment , at last he didn't comment , he don't want cha sao . SWT ! -.-
After I knows the true fact I'm happy like hell .
When starting until ending he never guai ngo and angry me !
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Only I think too much !
HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA !
Actually before I yum cha with him I already know he not scolding me , because after Yee Him asked , ET already tell me and sent me the SMS , LOL !
Thanks babes ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment