Wednesday 9 November 2011

Shut the fuck up !

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

STOP IT !
I don't care I don't scared !
You guys stop fuck me !
I hate all right now ! o0o
Don't gem lan min keong dui zhu ngo !
Ngo houlan dulan you !
CHI BAI !
She can go clubbing I can't go ?
FUCK YOU !
Clubbing in my life now !
I love to meet and out and having fun with me classmate !
Because now I'm only realize that they really very sayang and care me !
I'm regret that why before I always anti them !
SUCK ! ARGHHHHH !
Enough !
All is gone !
I knows got people starting to give up me !
Then just give up and do it bah !
Because in you all church people's heart I'm just like a FEI CAI !
And you all also same one gang geh !
Do what also see people face one .
If that girl is pretty and cute you all sure go help one .
If me you guys always say NO NO NO !
NO lei lou shu !
Fine !
Let me go !
I'm keep on cry this few days including my birthday !
luckily got my beloved classmate .
They accompany me start form I came back from KL .
I always ma fan you all for what .
Go church need you guys fetch , fetch already said car no petrol and said so far !
Then why still wanna fetch me .
WTF !

No comments:

Post a Comment