Friday 11 November 2011

FINALLY ~

Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

Finally finished my * birthday * night :p
It's damn happy and enjoy ! ♥
Thanks babes ! ♥
Gem ngam Lavish got event . Glow Party ! ♥
It's nice and awesome and happy ! :)
I miss yesterday night :p
Can the time return to yesterday night ?
And stop at the moment when I hug and kiss and dance with guys ?
I miss it much much ! ♥
Whaoooo !
Yesterday night really syok 99 ! :p
Unforgettable ! ♥
Yesterday night really kiss much much and hug much much and dance much much ! ♥
1st time do that :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA XD
I'm enjoy when ending .
Dance and hug .
And the music and song !
So sweet and sexy ! ♥ :p
I love the moment ! ♥
I miss the moment ! ♥
I enjoy the moment ! ♥
I want it again ! XD
I'm gonna miss it right now :(
When we can go again ?
And do that again ?
I love all my babes ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment